The Miss America pageant aired Sunday night with stiff competition from Sunday Night Football, Fear the Walking Dead, and the season finale of I Am Cait. ABC loyals tuned into watch Chris Harrison crown Miss Georgia as the new Miss America. ABC was the #1 network of this audience with the top ABC shows being Good Morning America, Dancing with the Stars, and The Bachelorette. Of course, this audience would be a fan of Chris Harrison, their affinity was 7x the average, but Zendaya was the favorite celebrity on the stage that night.
Advertising Adweek Amazon Analytics Big Data Brand Strategy Club Carlson Consumer Insights Consumer Research Consumer Segmentation Customer Research Customer Segmentation Digital Marketing Digital Strategy Digital Tribes Events Football HBO Hilton Holidays Hospitality Influencer Marketing Insights Marketing Marketing Research Marketing Strategies Market Research Market Research Reports Market Segmentation Movies Music News NFL Politics Press Product Management Retail Social Media Social Media Marketing Sports Statsocial Super Bowl Surveys Television Twitter
- What TV Shows do Employees of Amazon, Apple, Google, and Microsoft Prefer?
- How do users of Slickdeals.com actually spend their money?
- The Personalities of 4 Tech Giants’ Employees
- (B2B Data) Amazon, Apple, Google, & Microsoft – Employee Demographics
- Influencer Analysis: Supermarket Sweep’s Leslie Jones – What CPG brands do her fans actually buy?