PivotCon was held last week in New York City. We analyzed the users that tweeted to #PivotCon to understand their demographic information and brand affinities.
Advertising Adweek Amazon Analytics Big Data Brand Strategy Club Carlson Consumer Insights Consumer Research Consumer Segmentation Customer Research Customer Segmentation Digital Marketing Digital Strategy Digital Tribes Events Football HBO Hilton Holidays Hospitality Influencer Marketing Insights Marketing Marketing Research Marketing Strategies Market Research Market Research Reports Market Segmentation Movies Music News NFL Politics Press Product Management Retail Social Media Social Media Marketing Sports Statsocial Super Bowl Surveys Television Twitter
- What TV Shows do Employees of Amazon, Apple, Google, and Microsoft Prefer?
- How do users of Slickdeals.com actually spend their money?
- The Personalities of 4 Tech Giants’ Employees
- (B2B Data) Amazon, Apple, Google, & Microsoft – Employee Demographics
- Influencer Analysis: Supermarket Sweep’s Leslie Jones – What CPG brands do her fans actually buy?