Social Media Week has been underway in NYC, we tracked the users tweeting along with the event to discover who they are and what they like.
Yesterday, there were over 6,000 tweets around #SMWNYC, the following findings are from those tweeters:
- 59% are women, 41% are men.
- 33% of tweeters are between the ages 35–44
- This audience is 7.8x more likely to be interested in advertising than the average Twitter audience
- They are 3.5x more likely to be interested in Financial Planning than average
- Top brands are: Mashable, Twitter & AOL
- This audience is 9x more likely to like Mediabistro than the average Twitter audience
- The #1 celebrity of this audience is Bill Gates
- Their favorite TV show is Mad Men
For the full report, contact email@example.com