StatSocial delivers the industry’s leading Audience Insights Platform, Silhouette™, empowering marketers to identify and reach the audiences that matter most to their brand. Using its patented Identity Graph, they are able to merge an individual’s interactions across a diverse set of social and community platforms into a single profile to gain a more holistic view of prospects and customers.
StatSocial is looking for highly motivated individuals to join a rapidly expanding company as a Business Development Representative located in Denver.
We’re seeking individuals with knowledge of the Data and SaaS space who are self-motivated, proactive, and can help drive our innovative company forward. The ideal candidate is a team player, is willing to grow, and has a hunger to hunt for new business. Responsibilities include cold calling, qualifying leads, scheduling meetings, and helping to articulate the value of our services to both large and mid-sized companies.
This is an excellent opportunity in a high-growth industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting account and territory planning with your sales representatives
- Identifying revenue opportunities across potential customers through phone communication, email, programs and other activities
- Prospect planning, opportunity qualification and key contact identification
- Messaging the value of our data and services to various marketing and data professionals
- Actively tracking all calls and communications within Salesforce and reporting on weekly activity
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas
- Working and collaborating with other BDRs
- Ability and aptitude to learn and improve
- Confidence and ability to engage on B2B calls
- Strong aptitude in learning about SaaS and data in the marketing industry
- 1-5 years of inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Proven ability to create leads and consult on business value
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
StatSocial Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Opportunities for quick career advancement based on performance
- Medical and dental PPO insurance plan
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement