StatSocial delivers the industry’s leading Audience Insights Platform, Silhouette™, empowering marketers to identify and reach the audiences that matter most to their brand. Using its patented Identity Graph, they are able to merge an individual’s interactions across a diverse set of social and community platforms into a single profile to gain a more holistic view of prospects and customers.
StatSocial is looking for a Customer Success Manager with exceptional relationship management skills and a passion for helping customers succeed. Reporting directly to StatSocial’s VP of Sales & Services, this person will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships in order to ensure client success when using StatSocial’s platform.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Overseeing key client relationships and ensuring that users are properly trained, supported, and nurtured over time.
- Creating and updating client reports to track usage, satisfaction, and goals.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to prepare and deliver successful quarterly business reviews on a client-by-client basis.
- Leveraging the platform and excel in order to create StatSocial audiences on behalf of clients.
- Working closely with leadership, product, and marketing to communicate how clients are effectively using our platform as well as any existing blockers in clients’ success.
- Collaborating with marketing in order to identify key partnerships for case studies, reference programs, and logo use on StatSocial owned pages.
- Contributing to marketing’s nurture campaigns for existing clients.
- Partnering with product teams to identify areas of opportunity for platform enhancements, and serving as a primary feedback loop to inform future roadmap decisions.
- 3-6 years of experience in customer-facing client/account management roles.
- Agency, DSP, or marketing insights background is preferred.
- SaaS background is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities.
- Extremely organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and timeliness of their work.
- Self-starters with a collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint, and similar tools.
- BS/BA required