StatSocial delivers the industry’s leading Audience Insights Platform, Silhouette™, empowering marketers to identify and reach the audiences that matter most to their brand. Using its patented Identity Graph, they are able to merge an individual’s interactions across a diverse set of social and community platforms into a single profile to gain a more holistic view of prospects and customers.
StatSocial is looking for highly motivated enterprise sales professionals to join our rapidly expanding company and build out various regions in North America.
We’re seeking individuals with knowledge of the B2B SaaS and/or marketing insights space. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player, has a hunger to proactively hunt for new business and create lasting partnerships. Responsibilities include managing a sales territory, closing deals, and articulating the value of our services to C-level leaders in large and mid-sized companies.
This is an excellent greenfields opportunity with a high-growth team in a rapidly changing industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting account and territory planning with your dedicated Business Development Rep
- Working with your BDR and our marketing team to drive deals quickly through the sales funnel
- Prospect planning, opportunity qualification and close plans
- Existing account renewal and expansions
- Messaging the value of our data and services to various marketing and data professionals
- Representing the company at industry and client events
- Actively tracking all calls and communications in Salesforce and reporting on weekly activity
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas
- Proven ability to close business and a successful track record within the digital marketing space
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programmatic, data or DaaS/SaaS businesses
- Deep knowledge of ad tech, digital advertising, data, audience segmentation, and market research
- Professional and proactive approach to business with an ability to work in a fast growing start-up environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to create leads and consult on business value
- Positive and resilient attitude
StatSocial Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus commissions
- Medical, vision, and dental PPO insurance plan
- Remote working and open office environment
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement